Will you be attending 2019’s Fleet Live event in Birmingham in October? Meet the Dropless team and find out how our fleet cleaning services can save your business time, money and water.
Fleet Live 2019
Fleet Live, the UK’s premier fleet management event, returns to the NEC in Birmingham on 8th-9th October. It promises to provide two valuable days of business networking, insights into new technology and access to suppliers for anyone in the fleet management industry.
- Over 120 exhibitors across the industry, including Dropless
- Seminars on topics including the implementation of an EV strategy and finance and tax best practice
- Tomorrow’s Fleet Zone, a “street of the future” that showcases technology such as autonomous vehicles
The event promises to give a fantastic insight into the challenges, the innovations and the future of fleet management, and we are excited to be exhibiting for the first time in 2019.
How can Dropless help your business?
Dropless is at the forefront of environmental fleet washing. Our waterless vehicle cleaning service has already helped dozens of companies to reduce the environmental impact of their supply chain.
- Save time – our fleet of electric mopeds come straight to your business at a time that suits you to ensure that your drivers don’t waste time queuing at the car wash.
- Save money – green credentials don’t have the cost the earth; our pricing is extremely competitive and can amount to considerable savings per vehicle.
- Save water – our eco-friendly, non-hazardous, waterless cleaning process saves over 150 litres of water per wash and prevents the harmful runoff of oil, dirt and chemicals into the environment. Plus this means we can wash your vehicles anywhere without the need for drainage as there are no run-off water problems.
Our waterless washes have already saved over half a million litres of water since the foundation of the company in 2018, and we’re not stopping there. This year we have partnered with big names such as Lidl, Serco and TfL. We are also proud that our fleet cleaning service for DPD’s Westminster hub contributes to the company’s zero-emission supply chain.
If you value sustainability, efficiency and value for money, Dropless could be the fleet washing solution for you.
You will find the Dropless team exhibiting at D46 at Fleet Live 2019. Come and chat to us!